- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposed for which information is being collected.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Webs’n’Mark and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Webs’n’Mark uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Applicability of Content
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in United States and Europe. This site is operated in the Illinois and Ohio States of Chicago, Cincinnati, United States of America, and Webs’n’Mark Studio makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.